Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Funday

I went to brunch with Mindy Hiatt this morning. I lived with her in the Longhouse for two summers and she is such a great friend. I don't get to see her very often anymore but I loved getting to catch up. 

Jordan and I went to church together. They knew it would be a smaller crowd since so many people were at the Indy 500 so church was a little different. Instead of rows, the chairs were all set up in circles. A couple times during the service we prayed and talked with the people in our group. It was a cool idea and way for people to get to connect.

Late in the afternoon I met Alana, Kaylee and Maddie at the carnival in Fishers. They've got this mini-theme park set up in the parking lot of the mall and everyone has been going all weekend.



It was fun to run around with these girls trying all the different rides. Our motion sickness arrived about the same time as the rain which was our cue to leave. I think the swings or the Ferris Wheel is my favorite.



 After a quick nap to get rid of my nauseousness I was joined by camp friends for Chick Flick Sunday. Alli, Molly, Karissa, Lizzy, Sarah and Erin all came over to watch Something Borrowed, work on friendship bracelets and fill Instagram with hashtags. We took a trip to McDonalds for McFlurrys afterwards and played the Newlywed Game and Would You Rather. We're all very ready for camp to start in just a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment