Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Things I like lately

1. cheering on kids at a track meet
2. hanging out with Maddy Martin while we were timers
3. running hills and feeling like it's the one leading to the LV
4. finding out ALL of the counselors living with the CILTs this summer
5. sending new friendship bracelet pics back and forth with Allison
6. finding out Allison and Hannah are coming with us to Wyld Life camp
7. Emily stopping over just to hang out
8. Cochran won Survivor! and the Revenge finale blew my mind
9. packing stuff up and having more empty space in my room
10. making my cabin sign for the Longhouse this summer
11. Colleen got really excited that we could have our first realllly sweaty run because it's so hot in Indy right now
12. Target has $1 fanny packs right now
13. getting excited to be with the CILT counselors this weekend
14. seeing my kids work on their Starbucks projects
15. I got "More or Less: Choosing a lifestyle of excessive generosity" in the mail and I can't wait to start reading it
16. a few counselors wrote letters to new counselors and I got one back from a girl named Claire who I actually knew at camp years ago
17. my students are awesome and the kids in SLT have been coloring me pictures this week when they finish their homework

No comments:

Post a Comment