Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"I think that child is my spirit animal." "Oh my gosh she totally is. Want me to go get her picture?" "Now don't go making a scene."

It's a spirit week at HSJH-- this time we're raising money for Leukemia and Lymphoma research. My low of the day yesterday was that I had forgotten all about it and didn't wear a college tshirt. So I made up for it today on Tie Dye Day and matched with Maddie from head to toe. 


I can always count on 8th graders Taylor and Julia to do the theme days too-- they're rock stars.


Today Sarah and Jordan were two of the sevies dressed up along with so many more fun kids and teachers. Mr. Brown told me it was a struggle for him to wear tie dye today but I think it's one of my favorite colors.


Highs of the Day:
1. Hiding under Trulock's desk for Teacher Pranks Part 2
2. A Wendy's dinner with Connor and Jess, KCraig, Steve and Jesse
3. An ice-cream date with Liz Huston
4. We've got A RES STAFF FACEBOOK GROUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment