Monday, August 8, 2016

"I'm here because I think this is going to be a GREAT time."

Low of the day:
1. Going back to school
2. Not being at camp

Highs of the day:
1. Seeing my teacher friends
2. When Hools, Maddie and Genna showed up to help me fix my classroom
3. Finally figuring out how to print/work the projector
4. After school snack with Brookie and Hools
5. Pedis (which I never, ever do) with Hools and Janelle
6. Ordering pictures from the summer/buying friendship bracelet string and finding coupons for both things so they were more than half the price
7. Hanging out with Cassidy Ogan and being real life friends



Things I loved from church yesterday:
1. "In Christ, every story is not a success story, but every story is a love story."
2. And I am confident that God, who began a good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:6
3. Do not lose heart though outwardly you are wasting away, inwardly you are being renewed day by day.
4. "We're not at the table because we're successful, we're there because we're loved."

Stuff I'm loving:




No comments:

Post a Comment