Highs of the weekend:
1. Linc and Red wearing their green for St. Patrick's Day-- I saw a lot of green on Friday but I think these two get best dressed
2. Leadership Upper Room Saturday morning with YL and WL family--
"We have to carry people in our prayer life before we can walk with them in real life."
"It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for... I ask God to make you intelligent and discerning in knowing him personally, your eyes focused and clear, so taht you can see exactly what He is calling you to do, grasp the immensity of this glorious way of life he has for His followers." Ephesians 1:11, 18
"What is interesting about the way our ministry has changed over the years?"
"What do we consider normal that other people aren't even aware of?"
3. Taco & Burrito Place Round #7 with Ellie girl
4. March Madness and fruit smoothies... even if my bracket is in shambles...
5. Brookside Community Church-- making friends with Sarah, Carolyn, Angela, Charles, Andrew, seeing God at work, being so aware of the kingdom
6. Indy adventures to the IMA 100 Acres, Crown Hill Cemetary, Broad Ripple Bagel and Nicey Treat, people watching on the Monon
On Insta, I asked people what they would add to this board...
Meet Will Smith, train my own falcon, climb a mountain, meet Kid President, go to Norway with my best friend, visit all 50 states, learn to surf and swim with dolphins, hold a baby sloth, make a difference, eat a whole pizza, save a life
7. I wasn't actually there... but Wyld Life leader Caitlin Tyner and her 7th grade girls made 12 batches of slime for our upcoming Lock In
8. Chipotle Party with Smelko and Hools-- the best food and the best conversation
9. Showing up at the Myer's house to hang with the family and getting to jump out and surprise Johnna and Mal when they got home from youth group