Thursday, March 23, 2017

"What's up friendship lady Sarah?"

Oh heck yes-- doesn't blasting people with love seem like the best possible thing? This week I want to find creative ways to do that for people who might not expect it. Thanks Cass for this snail mail in my mailbox!


Since Campaigners last week, I've been thinking more about prayer and how we can be intentional about it. One of my friends has a stack of notecards, a name on each one, that they go through every morning. Another friend has a list of names in their journal that they go through each day and journal about. I've got a Post-It note for each day of the week with names of my people on each one. If prayer is the most important and powerful thing we can do I want to make sure it's a priority. 


One of the best moments in the past two days was with Washburn. We ran out of chips before all of the queso was gone, but that didn't stop her-- she ate a forkful of queso. Love what you love, even if other people might think you're weird. 


Junior High kids are so good love blasting...
1. Pen pal letters from Brookie Cookie


2. A surprise note on my desk during passing period from Moldy


3. Here's the wall by my desk...


the bottom of the wall...


the picture Ellie and Brooke added of themselves when I wasn't looking...


Today is the perfect opportunity to go love blast some people, make a plan to pray for our friends or eat queso by the forkful. Let's do it.

Honorable Mention Blog Title:
"Yeah, I made my headband out of this zipper and this rose petal. I'm the Queen of the Earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment