Sunday, March 26, 2017

"Uh... your hands are kind of sticky."

This weekend I'm so thankful for Fishers and Indianapolis and having so many of my people here.

Thoroughly Modern Millie-- Right after school Friday I watched the kids of FCJH and HIJH put on a phenomenal performance of this year's musical. The acting/singing/costumes/set/choreography were all exceptional. These kids and directors should be so proud.


Saturday morning adventures included a trip to the Garfield Park Conservatory. This greenhouse is open year round to visitors and was even cooler than I had anticipated.



I was craving a burger and fries and I found exactly what I was looking for. We ate lunch at Smokehouse on Shelby, a dinner in Fountain Square. Doesn't get much better than this.


Wyld Life Lock In-- For the first time, we hosted a lock in at the Barn for Wyld Life kids rather than driving around Indy on a Lock Out. The night was everything we hoped it would be and more-- so proud and thankful to be part of this crew.

Costumes for every group of HS leaders and their kids for night...


Many kids who were coming to Wyld Life for the first time...



Quality time, a whole five hours, with our 7th and 8th graders...



Sunday afternoon I got to have a date with the DeWolf girls. Janelle, Julia, Lucy and I went to see the new Beauty and the Beast (the songs are still stuck in my head) and then to dinner afterward. I love getting to be a surrogate member of this family and having time to catch up with Janelle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment