Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Gillagin, Captain and the lists

 
Top 10 Things I'd Do If The World Really Was Ending In December
1. Visit as many of my friends as I could
2. Go stay with my family in MI
3. Finish my camp book
4. Keep leading Young Life at HSE
5. Go backpack through Europe
6. Try to meet Bob Goff, Taylor Swift. Libby Ryder and Kelle Hampton
7. Stop eating vegetables
8. Make this year's FBC sweatshirts early
9. Have a reunion of all my CILTs every month
10. Go on a really long zip line somewhere cool


Top 10 Random Quotes From My Journal
1. Worship is how we live our lives
2. "I love you because you got a wolf in your hair once and you're like a really mature big kid."
3. At the end of the day, all you really own in this world is your integrity. -One Tree Hill
4. I'm gonna need a second heart for all this love. -Steven Kellogg and the Sixers
5. I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.
6. New CILT team-building idea: Bell Choir
7. "We hope for what we do not have and wait for it patiently." Romans 8
8. Rule #67--Everyone should have a group of people that believes their future should be better than their past.
9. "When you wake up early at camp it's awesome to think there are 500 kids just waiting to explode." -Glanders
10. "And I begin to see grace as one of the great, often untapped, powers of the universe that God has asked us to set loose. There is nothing we can do to make God love us more. There is nothing we can do to make God love us less." -Philip Yancey


Top 10 Things That Would Go In A Time Capsule For Today
1. A coffee pot from our early meeting
2. A hand-written story about one of the best and worst nights at camp ever
3. Sweatshirt sleeves for sharing
4. Buffalo chicken chip dip from the tailgate
5. Screenshots of Mags and El
6. Student data points
7. A soccer ball
8. Libby and Kelle's blogs
9. A picture of Sar and I even though we're far apart
10. Car keys


Top 10 Things I Wish I Could Do At Camp Today
1. Sing Your Love Never Fails, The Stand, Give Me Faith, Our God, Mighty To Save and The Desert Song in the Green Cathedral with my little Blazer girls
2. Have a devotion with all the Longhouse girls in Choctaw
3. Dance party in Main Field before lunch with really loud speakers
4. Spend the morning hiking to the Gish with the CILTs and the playing Fugitive out there
5. Bringing the party back to the party room during lunch
6. Turtle in the pool and then jump off the rope swing at the lake
7. Go to closing campfire
8. Country Hoe Down night but with spaghetti for dinner
9. Having trading post time with both River and Lake Village together
10. Have time for one-on-one talks with my girls


Top 10 Places I'd Want To Get Locked In Over Night
1. Sky Zone trampoline park
2. The City Museum in St. Louis
3. A Love Sac factory
4. Taylor Swift's house
5. The Magic Kingdom
6. Barnes & Noble
7. Club at Young Life Camp
8. Hobby Lobby
9. Movie Theatre
10. Mall of America

No comments:

Post a Comment