Monday, September 24, 2012

#youweremadeforthis

I love getting to have breakfast with Haleigh before school.
I love that I only have to drive a mile down the road to see Young Life girls after school.
I love getting to know Madi, Peyton, Nat and Hannah even better.
I love when really nice people become friends with other really nice people.
 
 
I love after school snacks and getting to hang out.
I love singing TSwift and It's Time in the car together.
I love people that spread joy.

 
I love opportunities to be honest even if it's difficult.
I love when someone sees the bigger picture and realizes that they want more.
I love that feeling of connection when someone says, "me too."
 

I love the community and shared vision between leaders.
I love the reverse economy of YL--the more you give, the more you get out of it.
I love when HS boys pile out of the car all holding their bibles.


I love that the excitement of this group hasn't faded in the least.
I love watching the kids of different ages, schools and groups interact.
I love being so excited when girls that I miss and girls that I've prayed about walk through that door.


I love that even when it's not ideal to sing along with an iPod we're still trying.
I love that Kathy rocks the cheerleader bow.
I love that these gets want to be part of a community that is not only hilarious but also goes deep.


I love that even in a group of girls this large we were able to have such a real and honest conversation last night.
I love when kids surprise me.
I love when I hear stories of God at work in people's lives.
I love that our God is greater, stronger and higher than anything we could possibly face.


I love hearing these comments from kids...
   best part of the week
   everything that God does seriously amazes me. how he works through everyone to share the love and spread his Word... it's awesome.
   I really liked it! I mean it was my first time but it's so cute and fun!
   everyone was so nice. I will definitely be coming as much as I can.
   I love Young Life so much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment