Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday morning catch up

I spotted a license plate with my initials this week. It was so exciting I wanted to share it with you.


Last night I got to hang out with Emily and McSoley. We walked a whole mile, these girls are very into walking, to dinner at the Illinois Food Emporium. I'd never been there before but I'm a fan of the simple yet quirky menu and cozy interior now. McS ordered vegetable soup which she recognized was very old lady of her.


We walked back to their house, got out the bikes and rode a mile North to McDonald's for ice-cream cones. It's the little things. We watched The Lucky One and I liked it just as much the second time around.


Question to ponder: What are Zach Efron's kids going to think someday when they watch High School Musical, 17 Again and The Lucky One?

Did you know that my sister Katie's birthday was yesterday? Did you know that Annie Fazzio's birthday is today? Two of the very best people I know.


This morning I'm setting up camp in Starbucks. I love days when I can sleep in and then still have time to do this. I've got letters to write back and lots of people-watching to partake in.


 I just found these gems from the summer...

I miss being weird and doing things like chapel song dubstep with Morph, Arielle, Coll and Jamie.


I miss being proud parents of our kids while they sang their graduation song at closing campfire on Friday night.


Have a great three day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment