Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm Thankful For...

1. Seeing Alex every morning when I go to get coffee
2. A student that rapped the Preamble today
3. A new shipment of delicious friendship bracelet string
4. My mom got me Chipotle for lunch
5. Having friends to write letters with
6. Jon and Kathy and making plans for HSE Young Life
7. Bright scarves and denim shirts
8. The inspiration to write camp stories again
9. Running into old students and getting to catch up
10. Emel's crumbly pumpkin bread
 
 
11. How easy it is to connect with people through Instagram
12. Talking to moms in the bleachers
13. Sitting with kids in the stands and just getting to hang out
14. Good books that make me want to keep reading
15. Going to bed at a normal time
16. Plans with Jamie to do fun things this weekend
17. A friend's improved health and another friend's improved happiness
18. Hearing from friends I love that are far away
19. Hope that comes only from Christ
20. Finding out I get to see Sara Nielson at the Pull 

No comments:

Post a Comment