Sunday, September 30, 2012

Top 10 Moments Today

1. Sleeping in late in my old bed in my new room
2. Drinking coffee and eating pancakes with mom
3. Seeing Katie, Nick and Linc again at church


4. Playing in Holland with Mom and getting lunch before I had to start driving back
5. Unfortunately my iPod died before I even started driving, but then I listened to old CDs like Savage Garden, Everman, Touched By An Angel and old Taylor Swift the whole way
6. Getting to meet up with Jamie and old CILT girls Whitney, Abby, Kathryn, Katie, Karisa, Amber and Grace for dinner tonight, most of them I hadn't seen since camp


7. Jamie and I then walked down the street to meet up with camp counselors Kelsey, Kellie, Sarah, Shawn and KJ for Orange Leaf
8. Talking to Ellie on the way back to camp tonight


9. Seeing the camp house again, even if it is pretty sparse at this point
10. Knowing that I get to sleep in till 8 tomorrow and then not even go to school because all my students are coming to Tecumseh on a field trip for the week

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, you're HERE! I am making it a point to come see you at camp tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete