Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today's Letters

Dear FBC Army,
I love that we get to hang out every Thursday afternoon. I'm a fan of our new hang out spot in the LGI room and glad that we actually fit and have room to hang out in there. Excellent singing along with TSwift today. Your V bracelets look excellent so far and I can't wait to see the finished project. Thanks for being so good about helping each other out.
p.s. To the last six girls that were there today--our dance party to Never Getting Back Together totally made my day.

Dear HSE sports,
I really appreciated having all the teams release at the same time today so I could see so many kids when I went to pick up Erin from soccer. Cross Country girls- I'm all about your enthusiasm, must be all those endorphins from running so much. Soccer girls- I think you guys rock and I bet your practices are a blast because you all get to hang out.

Dear Erin,
Having dinner with you today was so much fun and I loved getting to catch up and hear about your life. I'm glad you convinced me to share the Burrito Loco with you even if I was worried about the craziness of both chicken and beef. Can't wait till we can hang out again.

Fitzie,
OH MY GOODNESS. Greatest postcard ever--at first I thought one of my roommates had left a piece of pizza on the counter... but quickly realized it was actually a note from you. It reminds me of the night we played kickball in the rain and then got dinner at that little Italian place nearby. That trip was so much fun. Truth: I really want you to come visit Indianapolis next.

Dear World,
Who knew I would ever be such a volleyball fan? I sure didn't. But tonight I had the realization that not only do I like to go to the games to cheer on my girls but watching them play is actually really fun. Maybe it helps that these girls are such champs and never lose a match.

Dear Smooney,
Oh how I've missed you. So glad we got to talk tonight. I wish that tomorrow I'd get to walk out to closing campfire with you. Then this weekend we'd get dinner at Arni's and play with baby Lincoln when he's awake and sleep a ton. Crossing my fingers that I'll get to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment