Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Going to law school at Harvard has been my dream since I was 8, that and being a ninja."

Sometimes it's easy to focus on the things that aren't going right, to get in a funk for no specific reason. But especially on days like that, I think it's important to remind myself of all the good things going on to train my mind to think of those things. We can make our thoughts a habit.

1. getting to hang out with Payton, Haley and Haleigh after school
2. writing top 10 lists
3. running into Madison Moritz 
4. listening to all of Red, TSwift's new CD


5. talking to Annie on the phone
6. meeting Maddie Mahoney and Erin O'Awesome for dinner
7. old friendships


8. showing up at the Houghton-Craig dinner party
9. seeing Nick being the most thoughtful and kind little boy
10. feeling appreciated just for being me
11. creativity like when a kid made fortunes for a project and put them in real fortune cookies
12. fries and shakes with Maddy after school


13. getting to talk to my Dad on his birthday and being so thankful for him
14. riding my new bike in this summer-like weather
15. being reminded of the tree fort Taylor Porter climbed in roller blades
16. scheduling in time to relax because it's kind of Fall Break with just a teacher day tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment