Monday, October 15, 2012

I Believe...

Today I asked my students to write a short response that began with an "I believe" statement. Two students wrote the following, I have permission to share their brilliance with all of you.

I believe that Miss Wright and Taylor Swift should be best friends because they just would be the best friends. They both have noeses, mouths and ears. They also both lead exciting lives. Miss Wright is a secret agent working for the KGB and Taylor Swift is a singer. They are also both famous. I have see Miss Wright in countless TV shows and movies. There are countless more reasons like they both have beautiful hair. - A Money

I believe that Miss Wright and Taylor Swift should be best friends. Miss Wright is definitely a fan of Taylor and I couldn't see why Taylor wouldn't be a fan of Miss Wright. Everyone loves Miss Wright, why would you not? This school should form a Miss Wright fan club and then Taylor Swift could come in as a guest speaker. it would totally be the number one club at the school. I could picture Miss Wright and Taylor Swift as best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment