Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hodge Podge Tuesday

"Just watched a YouTube video of Bob Goff and decided that Jack McGee will be him when he's old." -Best text I got all day, Smooney is on to something


Highs of the Day: Hanging out with Lauren and Katy P after school, watching Katy tell her all about her experience at TWL this past summer, writing top 10 lists together, laughing with kcraig and one of my students during 5th period, knowing I get to go to sleep early tonight



Just had to share this gem I found.


A little Pinterest inspiration for today because everyone loves a good quote.


I told a couple of my students today that I probably wasn't dressing up for Halloween. They couldn't believe it since I'm usually very into things like that. I tried to explain that since I dress up with hundreds of people multiple times a week all summer long Halloween doesn't seem as special. But in honor of all the dressing up that will be going on tomorrow, allow me to share some costumes of Camp Tecumseh past, 2008 to be exact.







I'm reading up for my Love Does group tomorrow and thinking on this,

"There is only one invitation it would kill me to refuse, yet I'm tempted to turn it down all the time. I get the invitation every morning when I wake up to actually life a life of complete engagement, a life of whimsy, a life where love does. It doesn't come in an envelope. It's ushered in by a sunrise, the sound of a bird, or the smell of coffee drifting lazily from the kitchen. It's the invitation to actually life, to fully participate in this amazing life for one more day. Nobody turns down an invitation to the White House, but I've seen plenty of people turn down an invitation to fully live." -Bob Goff

1 comment: