Thursday, October 18, 2012

YOU'RE MY FAVORITE KID IN THE WHOLE WORLD

First thing this morning Angela met me at my classroom door with a Golden Delicious caramel apple pop and her sister's Fall Weekend sign up form. I've been asking for a yellow one in the hallway everyday and it finally paid off. The coloring on this envelope is A+ quality.
 

Two boys showed up at FBC for the first time today. Malena took them under her wing and showed them the ropes of bracelet making. Her impressive teaching skills resulted in both boys finishing pretty legit bracelets.

Jon arrived at the school right after FBC to drop off the new HSE YL t-shirts. Sabrina and I had to put them on right away because we couldn't wait to share the news with the Instagram world. $10 each--they'll be for sale at Campaigners on Monday. I can't wait to see these shirts on leaders, kids and committee members all over Fishers.


It's been a long week and I really wanted to just fall asleep until Friday but dinner with Emily and Paige was too good of an opportunity to pass up. We tried Pei Wei for the first time because they have the cool drink machines and trying something new is always fun. *I recommend the garlic broccoli with chicken.


1 comment:

  1. We ate at Pei Wei like once a week in Baltimore :) And those YL shirts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete