Monday, August 12, 2013

"Wow. Go get the world."

I have a new baby nephew! Redford Wilde Dekoster was born this morning weighing in at 6 lbs. The whole family is healthy and doing well. Baby Lincoln even picked out a giant giraffe balloon for his new baby brother.


I hate that I can't go right now, there's just too many things going on. But as soon as school gets out on Friday I'm racing up there to play all weekend and snuggle with Redford and chase Linc around and help Katie and Nick with everything. I'm so excited.

Lows of the day:

Summer is over
I went back to school
I sat in two meetings
I'm incredibly camp sick

Highs of the day:

I got to see KCraig, Lori and Mr. Hodgin
REDFORD WAS BORN
Looking through my class lists and recognizing a lot of names
My 6th period class has 24 girls and 3 boys-- this will be so fun
Sitting and talking with Haleigh
Dinner with Devoe's and seeing the whole Wilson family
Just sitting on a couch and watching TV while blogging and being able to chill for the first time in a very long time

1 comment: