Highs of the Day
1. Seeing DC kids during lunch and reminiscing about the trip
2. My students are all creating board games this week so my classroom is a flurry of creativity and construction paper and flappy bird and plastic animals and piles of candy
3. Hanging out with Rachel, Katy P and Hope after school and loving how great they each are
4. Top 10 Things I Love When My Friends...
5. Philippians 2, "Make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others... The you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the world of life."
6. Starting Disciple with Brooker at Steak n' Shake-- thankful for her laughter and vulnerability and heart
7. Finally finishing a friendship bracelet after a four day break
8. Brooke taught me how to take mirror pics and laughed at my duck face and told me I was accidentally doing flipsquad