Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"I have dreams all the time where I can do the splits and I wake up really disappointed."

Hanging out with Allison and Genna means eating dinner at the Olive Garden. These girls love their bread sticks, ravioli and meatballs more than Twitter and that's saying a lot. It had been too long since we'd hung out and tonight's reunion was just what we needed. One of the best parts of living in Fishers this year is that it makes these dinner dates so easy because these girls are my neighbors now.
 

I'm thankful for putting phones in the middle of the table so they're not a distraction. I'm thankful for laughter about what kind of food we would live in if we were shrunk down to the size of a thumbnail. I'm thankful for questions that make us think and sharing our honest answers. I'm thankful for time to just be real life friends with these girls when life's busyness makes that so difficult sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment