Thursday, April 17, 2014

Today's Letters

Dear Bible Study girls,
Though it through me off to meet on a Thursday morning, I'm so glad I got to see you all before school today. I loved watching you get so excited about writing Love Tank notes and then secretly delivering them at school today. You each have the power to make your words matter and point out the best in one another. Shauna says it best, "I believe friendship is acting out God's love for people in tangible ways."

Dear FBC,
Our numbers may be small in the Spring but you all keep making FBC just as fun as ever. Here's to guessing our secret identities, watching funny Ellen videos and never getting tired of making bracelets. Can't wait to keep playing with all of you 7th graders next year too.

Dear Track kids,
I love being a timer at your meets so I can see all of you in action. Sarah I'm so glad you got to be an honorary timer with me tonight. Milly, Bowman, John, Nick, Sarah, Donovan, Rylee and Hannah-- you all are rock stars. Keep being so fun, positive and energetic. It's kids like all of you that make me love being a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment