Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"It's called zoomed in candids. It's this thing I made up."

When camp friends get together you never know what's going to happen. Maybe a whole table of girls will break out in singing Johnny Appleseed for grace in the middle of a crowded restaurant.
 

Maybe Monica and Courtney will jump and demonstrate the choreography for all of "I believe in a thing called love" in their new musical Shrek. Maybe Odle will launch little balls of paper at you, aiming for your plate, all of dinner. I just never know what to expect.

Emma Flynn's birthday was last week and it made me realize it had been far too long since I'd last seen the Cathedral seniors that go to Tecumseh. Tonight Maddy and I drove down from Fishers together to meet Odle, E Flynn, K Max, Court, Monica and Anna for Noodles. They're loud and fun and just hilarious.



All seven of these girls are working Day Camp this summer and they're stoked. They're already planning Tecumseh County Days and brainstorming DC awards. I'm so excited for them to be counselors and for them to work with all the new members of the staff.



Today I'm thankful for old friends, being real with Maddy, warm weather, cute aggression, strawberry lemonade and being lucky enough to live close to so many Tecumseh people.

No comments:

Post a Comment