Saturday, April 5, 2014

Top 10 Things Nobody Thinks At Camp Tecumseh

Handwritten letters have always and will always be one of my favorite things. One of my pen pals for the past couple years has been a camper from Tecumseh named Carolyn. She is a rock star camper and a phenomenal human being. I love getting to know her more through the written accounts of her life when we're not living the dream together in the summer. Carolyn and I have been including Top 10 Lists in our letters to each other for awhile now. Today I got a letter from her that contained this list that made me laugh out loud. I had to share it.

Top 10 Things Nobody Thinks At Camp Tecumseh

  1. Wow, she's probably a terrible person.
  2. I hope it rains today.
  3. This fountain water is amazing!
  4. Let's not put flies on anyone today.
  5. Sleepouts are so warm.
  6. No one wears Crocs anymore.
  7. Let's sing quietly.
  8. Will anyone notice if my socks don't match?
  9. I can't wait for Saturday.
  10. Did I finish my homework?

No comments:

Post a Comment