Sunday, January 4, 2015

"I think my dilemma is that I want to be a rebel but I don't want to get in trouble."

After being a part for months, Julia, Brooke and I finally got to hang out together. We decided the occasion called for a Day of Fun. 

-Chugging Red Bulls
-Backflips in Target


-Laser Tagging (we make a really good team)
-Love bombing Olivia by surprising her with her favorite candy in her mailbox


-Eating at 5 Guys
-Screaming Taylor Swift in the car
-Thrifting at Goodwill and finding two windbreakers, a patterned fleece and 3 of Annabelle's best friends (we didn't buy the dolls)


I love when YL girls come to church with me at Northview and today I got to go with Hannah, Cassidy, Maddy and Maggie. Mads and Mags even did double church with me today and came after going to Crosspoint first.


Hannah and Cassidy hung out after church and made Top 10 lists including this fun one.


I was really excited to reunite with my friends Emily and Rachel this afternoon. We did a great job finishing a whole pizza and got to just sit and talk and tell stories and laugh for a long time. I'm so thankful for these friends.

Can hardly believe I'm going back to school tomorrow...

But this just made me really, really happy. Check out this video of Taylor Swift secretly mailing personalized Christmas presents to some of her fans. More proof that she's actually the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment