Friday, January 23, 2015

"Miss Wright you can wear like anything and pull it off. Seriously, you can."

I am a planner. I love to know what's coming, to be prepared, to have something to look forward to. When I saw the quote, "With enough preparation, I can be very spontaneous" I could relate. Today I didn't have plans but it ended up being a great day. I got to eat dinner with Hannah and Cass which is always a treat. 


I showed up at the Noblesville/Carmel game to see Ava dance at halftime, cheer with Emily in the stands, surprise Anna and Kendall in the Carmel bleachers and see Ellie cheer from the top of the pyramid.




And then Hannah and Cass just showed up again to tell me all about their movie and they brought me a Dilly Bar. Today I love spontaneity.

No comments:

Post a Comment