Friday, January 16, 2015

"This song gets me hype. I listen to it before my golf matches. I'm a rockstar."

While all the kids of HSE got a half day today, I got to spend the rest of the day with the teachers of my school in meetings about safety, google drive and changes coming in the next year. 

I've yet to go to a basketball this year but tonight was the night Katy P, Julia, Caroline and I went together. The theme was HS ESPN and the student section was filled with jerseys. I was so excited to see this group of Senior girls right away when they ran up from their seats to say hi. Kylie, Sam, Hannah, Mad Cav and Cass have become some of the main characters of my year and I'm dreading their graduation. 


Tristan was one of the ESPN correspondants and Chad was there too. Katy P told me she felt like me tonight because we were hanging out with sophomores who are all younger than her. Katy's  a champ.


KCraig is back from Florida and she came to the game with her kids Jesse and Alex. I love living life with her and being adults in the student section together. KCraig makes life better.


I loved hanging out with Julia, Morgan, Katy and Carol all night at the top of the bleachers. We cheered for the team and avoided falling over every time they got a three pointer and the student section fell down.



I loved seeing Seniors Lauren and Hannah and am so glad I've gotten to spend so much time with them lately. Sydney was at the top of the bleachers with her 7th grade friends but ran down to say hi and take one of our pictures together.


When Ryan showed up he planted himself right at the HS ESPN desk with all our Senior YL guys. We love this crew of guys and girls. They're creative and wild and fun and imaginative and we're lucky to know them all.


I think my favorite part of the night was when the game was over and all the stragglers just hung out on the court talking before we finally left. This random crew of YL people and friends is legit-- such a fan of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment