Friday, October 7, 2016

"I'll be outside all day if you want to come hang out or something." Clubhouse takes Camp T Day 5

The last day of Camp T was quite the party--

Approximately 40 friends hanging out for some Chicken Round Up...


Hanging with one of my crazy and weird kids (that's a compliment) and my YL gal pals...


Laughing with counselors like Hools and Lexi...


Being so thankful for our HSE counselors and that all of these girls will be back again next year...



Bethie surprised me with a brand new quilt at Tecumseh! It's all fabric from the "Paper Obsessed" fabric line and I'm obsessed.


This is my neighbor. We said, "Hey neighbor!" to each other every time we saw each other this week. It was hilarious. Can't wait to see him back at school.


After lunch I took the homies on an adventure to explore Arielle's and I's old clubhouse.


Camp T 2016 was a blast-- a huge thank you to all the kids, teacher, parents and counselors who helped make it a huge success. I'm so thankful that I get to work with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment