Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can you tie my shoe please?


I get to hang out with junior high kids on a daily basis but today I got to play with some really little kids. We pretended we were biking to the grocery store on the other side of the yard. Mia picked up cereal, pizza, milk, broccoli, bread, fruit, and peanut butter then drove it back home.


Tyler and I played football, I was the quarterback, until he made a touchdown. Then we played baseball. Next we mixed the two sports. Meanwhile Mia "hurt" her leg so I took her to the "hospital" in a tree.



We decided that this should be the best day ever. So we had a picnic lunch with our hot pockets (and fruit and vegetable), molded play-do, watched the 4th quarter of the Colts game while we ate a piece of Halloween candy, colored pictures, read books, played outside with neighbor Zach, and colored some more.

I came home and Matty A made Thanksgiving dinner- we decided to keep track of how many Thanksgivings we have this year. This was number 2.


I love how this food makes a normal Sunday night feel so festive, their Christmas decorations and music didn't hurt either. When Sarah got back from a YL meeting all 6 of us were together for the very first time.

It is crazy that we've been friends for several months now and all of us have never been in the same place. The boys played piano and sang musicals for us. We took weird pictures. We sang all the parts of Glee's Don't Stop Believin' and actually sounded pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment