Sunday, November 21, 2010

Classic

When we got back today we had a really classic Sunday.

A nap followed by a Diet Coke- yes, two of the best things in the world.

Sar, Shauna, and I ate a big cookie right off the pan and out of the oven.

I made my mom's chili for dinner for everyone topped with Frito's and shredded cheese. This tastes like home.

We turned on the TV and just watched the end of these movies and then clicked till we found another great one.


I love when Susan Sarandon and the kids sing "Ain't No Mountain High" with hairbrushes and curling irons... and when the little boy is the turkey in the school Thanksgiving production.


"I came here because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."


Weird concept. Helen Hunt is great. 

It's 8:00 and we're all ready to go to sleep... not on a concrete floor tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment