Thursday, November 18, 2010

Marathon Thursday

6- Wake up

6:45- Leave apt to find the mat snatchers have rigged up a Christmas surprise of a snowfall that scared me half to death


 

7:30- 2:40 Teach. Introduction to blogging day. Kids propose blogs on parkour, cupcakes, an adopted brother, cats from Egypt, crafts, daydreams, board games, foreign exchange students, People to People, and soccer.

2:45-4:30 FBC. Tape jousting and straight 3-braid with stripes (12 string).

5:15 Appointment at the Mac store. My computer froze last night and then displayed a flashing folder with a question mark inside. This is supposed to mean that your hard drive has been erased. I was worried about it all day and how I was going to deal with having thousands of pictures erased. Multiple people were praying for my computer, yes I realize that's kind of ridiculous to pray for a computer.

But it was a Christmas miracle. I opened my computer at the Genius Bar and it worked!

6 Wyld Life leadership

7-8:45- Wyld Life club. I love seeing the high schoolers taking the opportunity to lead, girls I know from Tecumseh, funny/awkward skits, and the truth of Christ being presented in a relevant way.


9- Go see Jon and Annie's new house and check out paint swatches. Get dressed in Harry Potter costumes. We're Luna, Hermoine, Luna and Professor Trelawney.



11- Arrive at the theatre and find seats with our friends the death eaters.


Engage in a spell battle with another group of fans. Seeing Moaning Myrtle in the bathroom. Watch a group of kids sing Potter Puppets. Speak in a British accent.


12:01 Begin watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 1.

 This photo is just fake but I must admit that I was so tired I actually fell asleep for about an hour during the movie. The parts I saw were really great though.


3- Arrive home and go directly to bed.

1 comment: