Tuesday, November 30, 2010

True Life- I spend my day in Junior High

"Miss Wright, I have committed a terrible deed."
"A what?" I asked.
"A terrible deed- well, I just didn't do my homework."

I found this on the floor today:


One of my students gave me a 2ft Twizzler when I walked by her table at lunch. During 7th period I told her that if she had more leftover I would let her go get them and share with the class. We had to split them in half but all got a foot long piece.

We're finishing our blogs and they are awesome. They've typed and formatted them all on word. Now I get to read their stories about things like...
- a younger brother that dumps out chocolate milk in the car.
-one boy's attempt to complete the Gallon Challenge, eating a spoonful of cinnamon, consuming a piece of bread in 45 seconds, and swallowing 10 Saltine crackers.
- a girl's trip to Europe with People to People.
-the wonderful wizarding world of Harry Potter.
-a cupcake baker.
-a 7th grader's daily mental wanderings.

No comments:

Post a Comment