Monday, November 15, 2010

The Mogodorians are going after the Loriens

This weekend I finished reading "I Am Number Four" by Pittacus Lore. The story follows "four", a boy who has escaped from his home planet of Lorien to Earth. He is being hunted by the Mogodorians and numbers one through three are already dead.


I like to think that I don't like Science Fiction but after the "Hunger Games" and "Maze Runner" series I've found that I am hooked. I do still believe that I don't like aliens so I wasn't thrilled with that part of the plot. Still, Lore writes about friendship, second chances, and believing in people--all things I support.

" 'Hope?' he says. 'There is always hope, John. Not all the information is in.
No. Don't give up hope just yet. When you have lost hope you have lost everything.
And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope."

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard all of the drama about this book and the fact that James Frey is behind it? Bloggers are FREAKING out about it and swearing that they'll never read another Lorien Legacy again. I think it's all kind of silly. But I did just get a very aggressive comment on my blog within hours of posting about the book!

    ReplyDelete