Thursday, November 11, 2010

this is my life

I sit in the teacher's lounge everyday and hear my co-workers talk about their spouses and children. They're busy with sports events, chauffeuring everyone around, cleaning, cooking dinner, everyone's doctor appointments, and just taking care of everyone. Someday that will probably be my life and that point I'm sure I'll really love it. But for now I'm really glad that I'm busy in a different way.

I'm glad that I got to go to Young club on Tuesday, dress up funny, sing "The World's Greatest", watch kids laugh in a marshmallow/rice-krispie game, and make kids feel welcome.


I'm glad that I got to have dinner with Mackie yesterday and talk about school, our favorite TV shows, camp, and real life stuff.


Tonight I got to hang out with Molly. I love that I've gotten to know her so much better this year. 


Right now I'm so glad that this is my life and how I get to spend my time. I'm thankful that God has called me to this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment