Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hope likes Hippos

It was a big day for the FBC. We voted on color and design for our new sweatshirts (Yes, the FBC has sweatshirts. You can order one if you email me). Then by popular request we played the name game where you have to repeat the names of every person that went before you. Sabrina likes stairs, Natalie likes nutrition, Erin likes eco-friendly... Bridget busted out every name in the circle in lightning speed. We learned the 5-braid today. Basically AP FBC. The diagram was intense, we use special jargon, and the girls ask for a lot of help. I love that Maddie helps me clean up and put things away every single week and I never have to ask her. She just takes the initiative to do it.

This is Mackie and Emmie. 


They were in my cabin at Castaway this summer. I'm so thankful that I get to see them at Campaigners, Club, and nights like this. These girls are great- honest, ambitious, genuine, kind, fun, goofy, helpful, brave, and they try to dodge snowflakes as they walk through the snow...

Tonight I also get to see my friend Jessica because she has an interview here tomorrow. She may be the nicest person I've ever met. I can't wait to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment