Monday, December 6, 2010

"I think I'm going to be sick... I think I ate 15"


About a month ago my 7th period class won 100% participation for the school read-a-thon and raised over $730 for new books. I knew that this class was the perfect combination of kids to read us to a victory. Our prize was an all you can eat cupcake party.


Mrs. Gundrum made over a hundred funfetti and chocolate mini-cupcakes. There were plates of Christmas m & ms, sprinkles, and candy-canes.

I made a Christmas tree


and Taylor made this.


I tried to make a snowman but he kind of has a duck beak.


These are Sean's mixed emotions.


I made a basketball for Abby because she just made the team and is very excited about it.


This is a tree... for camp... and nature-lovers... and the hope that Spring will come.


Winter stacked everyone's wrappers. We ate SO many delicious cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment