Monday, December 13, 2010

SNOW DAY!

I went to sleep knowing I had a two-hour delay. When I woke up I discovered it was a snow day. I went back to sleep.

Snow day highlights:

Staying in my pajamas ALL day long.

Finding this when I opened the door.


Went to the grocery store to get snow day provisions. (It's a rarity for me to go to the grocery store so this was a big deal.)


Got a snow day latte.

Uploaded CILT reunion pictures, tagged them all, and uploaded 9 videos- this took all day long.


Read approximately a billion notifications after everyone saw aforementioned pictures and videos.

Went with Sarah to deliver Raelyn's baby quilt to Annie and a special pocket-purse to Kylie.


Watched hours of television.

Wrote back some girls that I really love and colored their envelopes.




No comments:

Post a Comment