Monday, December 12, 2011

People were just so funny today

Me: Rachel, why are you doing that weird thing with your mouth?
Rachel: Miss Wright, my lips are basically a ripped up fire truck.

Colleen: Ray Bradbury is a hack.

Maeve: We'll be friends forever and ever. I will serve you Diet Cokes when you are 80 years old and making potholder headbands in your rocking chair.

Olivia: Yessssssss. Now I can cross "make Sarah Wright's day" off my bucket list.

Mags: Love you more than cats love sleepin.
Me: I was going to cry. But not anymore after the cat comment.

Me: I think you'd do the Pull. Wait, do you know what the Pull is?
Riley: Yeah I know the Pull. I've watched every single video on YouTube that has anything to do with Hope College.

Emel: I just heard the quote, "If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room."
Colleen: I bet Lady Gaga wrote that... (singing) I'M ON THE EDGE OF GLORY! None of us do that. I sleep in flannel sheets, I'm not living on the edge.
Emel: Yeah, and I sleep inside of a teddy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment