Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Favorite Parts of Today

1. Waking up to Lincoln and my Mom telling me that they had just made cinnamon rolls.

2. Singing Linc to sleep in the car with CILT cheers and graduation songs while he held onto my fingers.


3. Reading more of "Kisses From Katie"that I got yesterday when Arielle and I were searching Barnes and Noble. It's so good. More to come on this.

4. Walking into Paradise for lunch and spotting a little girl named Mia that I babysit sitting on the floor. She put her arms right up for me to carry her. Her mom Lindsey is on the Board at camp and they along with Tyler sat with us for a long time at the end of lunch. I got to play with Mia and Tyler; two of the greatest little kids I know.


5. Texting is just a really great invention. I love that I got to laugh with Sar today, hear about Annie's trip, know that Maggie had fun taking pictures, make plans with Megan and talk to Chrissy before she leaves for Africa tomorrow night.

6. Running into Kellie Coval and then Molly Henry and her mom Mindy in Paradise. Molly shrieked when she realized it was me that had snuck up behind her. I love surprises like that.

7. Seeing Molly and Mindy again in J. Crew, getting to talk to Keefer in Urban and then having Megan Williamson and Kaitlyn Fosnaugh walk towards me with giant smiles on their faces. Running into camp friends is the best.

8. Not only did Katie, Nick and Linc get to see my apartment but they also got to have Huddles for the first time ever. It's fun showing them all my favorite spots in Indy.


9. When we got home Katie put a frozen pizza in the oven and I got out the Blink cards so we could play a few more games. I love how even as we grow up some things never change.

10. Reading "Wild About Books" with Katie in a British accent to Lincoln. It's so fun having a baby to play with and a sister to laugh with.

3 comments:

  1. Omg I made the blog best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My kids did too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, you're living in Carmel! That's wonderful. I know you have tons of friends and camp "family" in the area, but if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call. We live in the Geist area, so not far. In Carmel often. I saw the pic at Huddles and got sad that Katie, Nick and the baby were all so close and I didn't get to say hello. I'd love to introduce Linc and Kenzie some time. Maybe next time they visit. Hope you're doing well. Great blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete