Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Wrights

This has been such an awesome week with my family. I love when we all get to hang out for a long time just doing all of our favorite times. It doesn't happen as often as we would like but when it does we're experts at having fun together.

This afternoon we got to give Linc a tour of River Village. He has already called dibs on a bunk in Choctaw with me for the summer and practiced for his debut performance at closing campfire.


Linc really liked climbing up on the giant chair in the Pine Forest and Katie liked trying to smile like me. You can't tell because he's turned around, but Linc was smiling with his mouth open in the far right picture too.


I'm so lucky to be part of this family; parents that love us so much, a sister that cares so much about me, a brother-in-law that I can't imagine not having, and a little nephew that I am pretty much obsessed with. It doesn't get any better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment