Friday, December 9, 2011

"Twisted scissors are you kidding me? No, I'm completely serious."

Top 10 Reasons Today Was A Great Friday:

1. I went to the 8th grade girls' bible study and got to hear some HSE seniors share about their time in HS, reputations, faith, friendships, and what they think is important.

2. All the FBC girls wore their sweatshirts to school, most of them wore potholder headbands too. I was twins with Mikaela-- sweatshirts, headbands, side ponytails, tall socks sticking out of our Uggs. I loved seeing the girls walking down the hall in their bright blue and green all day long.


3. My kids started planning their final book portfolios and some of them got really excited about putting it all together.

4. We played a game at the end of class when they finished with time to spare and got finish the day with some fun.

5. We had pizza for dinner-- I think I could become a vegetarian now.

6. Kraft and I went and saw New Year's Eve and it was better than my expectations which were pretty high. You should go see it. I always love a good chic flick but having people like Sarah Jessica Parker, Rachel McAdams, Abigail Breslin, Robert De Niro, Lea Michele, and Ashton Kutcher on the same scene with motivational quotes about taking chances and having a fresh start is perfect combination.


7. When we got back to my apartment to meet Colleen she was just getting back from yoga and showed us all of her new moves. Crazy impressive. She taught us to do the fireplace stretch because you always need to know how to stretch out your hips.



8. The three of us may have been called competitive a time or two in our lives but we kept it under control when we played Hit or Miss and bananagrams and even accepted questionable answers and words without a fight.


9. Regardless of the fact that I won the first game and Kraft and I tied with two wins in bananagrams, it really was just fun hanging out with Coll and Kraft. They're two of my favorite people and I love that they've been part of my life for so many years now.


10. The CILT Winter Reunion is tomorrow and I can't hardly stand the anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment