Thursday, December 8, 2011

"Who's Taylor Dosey?"

Jenna and Kyle hosted a Christmas part for our whole Young Life team tonight. We ate Jenna's spicy chicken chili, Tony had everyone say their high and low of the day, made caramel apple cider, initiated Tony into the FBC, talked CILT reunion with Kraft, heard student stories from Kraft, MaryEllen, and I, Kyle and the girls talked about Gilmore Girls, I made everyone play a round of Come On 6, we played Family and stayed up real late.


As we were just sitting around the living room talking Jake sat back and said, "Man, I love our team." Over and over again I realize I am so blessed to be a part of this group.


Avery, David Best Friend, Tony, MaryEllen, Jenna, Eshan, Kraft, Audrey, Laura, Kyle aka Mr. Perkins, Tyler Bender Band, Carrie, Jake, Tom, Courtney and Mark are the best. I talk to my students a lot about how the people you surround yourself with will signigicantly impact who you are. I'm pretty lucky that these are the people I'm spending my time with because I would love to keep becoming more like this group of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment