Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bloggity blog blog blog

Sometimes, no all the time, Junior High is incredibly entertaining. We can go from kids that don't listen during first to Jack teaching me about poetry snapping during second to Olivia showing me her longest pencil shaving curl ever. They are creative and loud and funny and smart and intuitive and kind and crazy. Sometimes I love that they still act like such little kids and then the next moment I'm heart broken that some of them are forced to grow up way too fast. 


I'm loving this month of letter writing because I get to write and color and connect with people everyday. Most days I write one or two and I love throwing them in the mailbox on the way home and knowing that soon they'll travel all the way to the home of someone I really care about. The postal service is just one of the greatest things.


This afternoon I got to meet Luke Marshall Perkins for the very first time. He was born to Kyle and Jenna yesterday and is just such a precious little babe already. The whole family is doing great.


Don't you just love all of his hair?


To celebrate Fat Tuesday Rachel and I went on a cheesecake date. Delicious. I got to start a craft tonight which reinforced the truth that painting is good for your soul. I'll let you see the finished project.

1 comment:

  1. i spy with my little eye some stephen kellogg lyics

    ReplyDelete