Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Twin Post

Tonight Mags and I have decided to write twin posts. Partly because I don't know what to write, partly because I really love her and partly because it's just more fun. What is a twin post you might be asking? We don't know either.

Highs of the Day: Eating lunch with three 8th grade girls, talking to a boy who told me, "I'm the waffle leader, that means I'll keep eating waffles until I'm King", coloring/writing/crafting, playing with Rachel and Emily even when we left Steak n' Shake before we got anything, being so excited for top secret things,  making up a twin post with Mags

Randomly choose a picture of us together:


Send, "Quick! Text me a funny joke asap!" to three people:

Carolyn Kata- "What's brown and sticky?" what... "a stick!"
Taylor Porter- "Let's eat grandpa. Let's eat, grandpa..... punctuation- it saves lives." and "When people yawn do deaf people think they're screaming?"
Karisa Hannon: "Last night I had a dream I was a wigwam and the night before I dreamt I was a tepee. When I went to the doctor he said, 'You know what your problem is? You're two tents.'"

Two random pictures from Pinterest: (these are so weird)




A text someone sent me yesterday that I loved:
"people get jealous when they see the letters I get from you"


A favorite bible verse:

But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned to me by the Lord Jesus- the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God. -Acts 20:24

And don't be wishing you were someplace else or with someone else. Where you are right now is God's place for you. Live, obey, love and believe right here. -1 Corinthians 7:17

A picture that makes me wish I was at camp right now:


A piece of truth from Cold Tangerines:

"Annette shows me over and over that the closer you get to someone, the more that friendship gives you and the more force and power it has to make your life bigger and richer. Maybe some of what we're doing here is representing the goodness and love of God in tangible ways. You're showing that love to the people in your life and then sometimes they're showing it to you, and when your friends isn't going to make it to the edge of the pool, you jump in with your clothes on and swim next to her."

See what Mags said:

As Life Unfolds

1 comment:

  1. Uhhhh... those Pinterest photos are not weird at all. Seriously, I want all of those little toys. I just got really excited about putting teeny-tiny party hats on small animals for Linc's first birthday. Pin-spiration! PS: Got stuff to make chili for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete