Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Daily Affirmation Style

I like getting to see 8th grade Science Fair projects.
I like that Shawn let me solve his brain puzzle and that I got the record of the day.
I like letters from students like Grace that "make my heart fill with happy."


I like that I saw Cameron, one of my favorite Tecumseh Brave boys, at Sky Zone when I walked in. 
I like that he recognized me and ran over to give me a huge hug.
I like that I got to talk to his grandma and she said he talks about Camp everyday.


I like that Annie came to YL tonight and we got to talk the whole car ride over.
I like that we wore bright clothes because bright clothes just make things more fun.


I like that playing in an indoor trampoline park is basically the coolest thing ever.
I like that everyone wears the Sky Zone high-top boots.


I like having all of the leaders and kids running around together.
I like High School Musical poses.

 
I like that you can bounce off the walls.


I like seeing people try crazy jumps into the foam pit.





I like that these kids couldn't get enough of dodgeball.
I like that even when Emily got hit in the face she just kept playing.
I like that Kayla was so proud of her skills.


I like that Young Life is like a family.
I like that nights like this are normal life.








I like Orange Leaf.
I like that they have Strawberry and Cherry flavors again.
I like Emily's sick rhymes.
I like Hannah's commentary.


I like working on secret plans.


I like that even if your day has a rough start it can still end up really great.
I like clues about what we're crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment