Friday, February 3, 2012

Moll and Sar's Dinner Party

Tonight was a grand finale for the week of Sar and Molls. We invited camp girls over for a dinner party, favorite camp outfits required.



Alli, Kelsey, Kathleen and Erin all came over ready to have some fun.



We made our own pizzas...


played some Just Dance 3...


and just got to laugh and tell stories and hang out.


I really love these girls. I love that we all live so close and that hanging out can be such a normal thing.


These girls make me laugh, they give me a different perspective on things, they make life fun and being with them brings so many parts of camp to the real world.


Molls is the most energetic dancer, loves to laugh, and knows how to celebrate each day. Alli is such a good story teller, always kind, and is one of the best listeners.


I love when I get to see Kath because she is so good at making people feel included and she can make anything fun. Kelsey cracks me up and  really loves her friends.


Erin O'Awesome has a beautiful heart, has the gift of being able to read people well and she is so dang weird sometimes--in a great way.


I love any excuse for a good party, a celebration, a reunion.


 Tonight was a great one.


No comments:

Post a Comment