1. When I woke up the first thing I saw on my computer was that Camp Tecumseh won the Brackets For Good tournament! We not only raised over $11,000 but won an additional prize of $5,000 that will all go to camperships.
2. I was excited to go to school this morning and see my students even though it was a Monday. It's a great feeling when I really want to go to work after the weekend.
3. My blister disappeared so I got back out to the Monon to run 4 miles after school. The cooler weather made runners sparse but it was still beautiful.
4. My Mom came into town tonight because she is flying out tomorrow. I love when I get to see her even if it's a quick visit.
5. I got a letter from Rachel in the mail today and the randomness of it made me laugh. I think she's great. Questions to think on: What's one of your life dreams? Would you rather not have feeling or not have to sleep?
6. I've been going back through all of my camp chapters to edit and revise and title them by hand and I finished today. It feels like I'm making progress. Now to go back and make all those changes on the computer...
7. At leadership tonight we talked a bit about the community of our group and how we love each other well because it's innately part of our culture.
8. The mom that made us dinner tonight brought sloppy joes, gourmet cheesey potato casserole, fruit salad with only the best kinds of fruit, layered taco dip, and chocolate peanut butter bars.
9. Our Campaigners group tonight was just Megan, Kayla, Heather, Eshan and I. Sometimes a smaller group is great and I was thankful for our conversation about the discussion sheet and just about life.
10. I love living with Emel and Colleen. When we're all together at the end of the day it reminds me of Rory and Lorelai Gilmore talking at warp speed.