1. ISTEP week means a revised schedule, silent rooms while test taking, and semi-stressed out students.
2. In our extra 12 minutes of testing time we watched a small bit of Up. "I hid under your porch because I love you."
3. I visited Jenna and baby Luke after school today. Both are doing well and at just two weeks baby Luke already looks a bit older to me.
4. Today was my first day this Spring back out running on the Monon. I plan on being sore tomorrow.
5. "Call me maybe" has been on repeat in my car and while running. I admit it's rather ridiculous but it's just so dang catchy.
6. I had dinner with Kayla, Emily, Coop, Mac and Hannah tonight. I hadn't seen them in a week and I missed being around all of them.
7. Young Life hosted an open mic/ Sean Little Christian rapper night at the SoHo cafe. We got to see Luke do stand-up, Tony read a poem and Tyler played some of his own songs.
8. Christian rap isn't something we're used to hearing but everyone got into it tonight-- yelling during the raps or dancing at the end of the show. It was a fun change of pace in our normal club schedule.
9. I got to talk to Ellie and Annie today. I love being close to them even though we're far away.
10. I just proposed a plan to reunite with some camp friends on Sunday that I'm very excited about.