Friday, September 27, 2013

"I don't want a repeat of RFAJWD! Speak please!"

I woke up early this morning to go to Love Does with my first group of girls. I love these times and getting to talk about my favorite chapters. Maddie, Elise and I all rocked our Jesse G apparel today in the halls of HSJH. I need to get one of their new shirts for the fall...


School went quickly today. We watched Kid President's new video about spreading joy and Jessie's Joy Jars. My kids started writing their braided essays and I got to grade a bunch of papers to hand back. Then I got to spend the rest of the afternoon in the car driving to MI listening to Rent, talking to friends on the phone and sitting in traffic. The drive isn't too fun but the destination is totally worth.

I arrived to Katie and Nick's house in time to see baby Lincoln before he went to sleep. I love that little guy and am excited to celebrate his birthday this weekend. Redford loves to be right in the middle of everything-- I think the noise makes him sleep better. We got food ready for the next day, I put together Linc's birthday present and hung out till we went to sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment