Friday, September 20, 2013

"I think Pink must have dated him first."

Early this morning I woke up for my second group of Love Does 7th grade girls. Today was the first week I got to meet with them and they're so excited. These girls are just incredibly precious and fun and excited about this book.
 

I got to tell them all about Bob Goff and why I love this book so much. This group has four little sisters that I already know and only one of my current students. They all jumped right in. Later in the day one girl stopped by my room and told me she was already on chapter 7!


It has been quite the long week and as soon as school finished I raced home to do just about the most exciting thing you can do on a Friday. I took a really long nap. And you know what? It was glorious.

Tonight was extra special because Liz Koch came to town and we got to hang out with Emily Glanders! I haven't seen Lizzy since camp finished and have missed her so dang much. So often it feels like all my friends close to my age are far away and it was really good to be with this pair tonight. We introduced Liz to Yats, told stories, caught up and just hung out for a long time. I'm so thankful for these friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment