Sunday, September 29, 2013

"We're going to be horses! Horses are majestic."

This morning the whole family went to church at Central. I think it's awesome that Katie, Nick, Mom, Dad, Linc and Red all get to go together every Sunday. Nick sings in the choir, Linc goes to his Sunday School class, we sit in the same pew every time and after church we got a bagel at the little cafe. Here's just a couple more pictures of the boys. (Yes, Lincoln loves carrying my mom's purse.)


Mom, Dad and I went to lunch at the Butler in Saugatuck before I headed back to Indiana. I'm so thankful for parents as great as these too. They love us so well and are always willing to do anything for us.

I know Ellyn will think these are sweet, but hopefully more of you will too. Katie gave me these friendship bracelet temporary tattoos she discovered. How awesome are these?


Grey's Anatomy will forever be one of my favorite shows. I've followed the characters for years and feel like I actually know them. The monologues over the final minutes are some of my favorite lines. In this week's premier I loved these words,

"We're all going to die. We don't get much say over how or when. But we do get to decide how we're going to live. So do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out. And decide."

I got home just in time for Alli Sams, Hannah and Brookie to come over for chick flick Sunday. Oh holy, these three. They were all in my cabin this summer at Michindoh and Sharp Top. I love that we get to keep being part of each other's lives all year long. Tonight we laughed and they helped me start a new bracelet and we watched Easy A and ate an abundance of popcorn. Hanging out with them is always fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment